Galvanized steel bar grating and its applications:
Galvanized steel bar grating (or galvanized steel grating or galvanized grating) refers to the steel bar grating made of mild carbon steel through hot dipped galvanized surface treatment. Hot dipped galvanized surface treatment supplies excellent corrosion resistance performance for durability. It provides an economical, high strength for uses in most industrial and architectural applications: catwalks, factory floors, platforms, railing infill panels and as stair treads, etc.
Galvanized steel bar grating technical drawing sample
Technology, Features and Characteristic:
- Durability: the strength and the toughness are much higher than cast iron. Can be used for terminals, airport and other large-span and heavy loading condition.
- Hot-dip galvanized method lead to the good rust-proof property, maintenance-free replacement.
- Economized price with large installation area (because of the less lost for heavy load compared with cast iron products).
- Nice apperance: simple lines and silver appearance meeting the modern trend.
Why choosing us?
- Name: Luong Son Bac One Member Co., Ltd
- Address: 121 Dang Huy Tru, Hoa Minh Ward, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org